Washington Policy & Association Management, LLC ensures effective execution of the following services:
• Government Relations. WPA has extensive experience and a proven success record in representing industries before Congress, the White House and federal regulatory agencies. WPA specializes in promoting deregulation and privatization solutions for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
• Conference and seminar planning. WPA manages annual meetings, Washington briefings, training seminars, and board meetings for our clients. We provide site selection, program development, exhibitor management, and all required services for effective association meetings.
• Publications. WPA provides extensive editorial, design, and production services to our clients for books, newsletters, manuals and other association publications.
• Web design and development. WPA designs, develops and maintains client websites, and integrates them with other association publications and services. We design and implement web databases, bulletin boards, e-commerce and other solutions to association clients. We currently manage and host fourteen websites for our clients.
• Fundraising and expense management. WPA designs, coordinates, and tracks fundraising efforts and campaigns for our clients.
• Membership marketing. WPA undertakes marketing efforts for new members, through creative and proven methods. Clients have experienced significant membership growth since being managed by WPA.
• Program management. WPA has created and advanced a wide variety of association programs, and specializes in initiating new programs for association members, including certification and accreditation programs.
• Public relations. WPA works with the media to publicize the work of our association clients, and responds to inquires from the press. WPA maintains an extensive mailing list of national media contacts of wire, internet and press.
• Database management. WPA oversees membership tracking, renewals, and other management services through a state of the art database and computer system.
• Tax reporting. WPA works on behalf of our clients with the association's board and accountant on tax matters, including filing annual reports, Form 990 tax returns, and all necessary documents for full state and federal tax compliance.
If your association seeks excellence and growth, we can help.
Contact Jeffrey C. Smith, President at 202-903-2420
| back to top